I may destroy you is a British dark comedy/psychological drama series released on BBC One on 7th June 2020. The show has only released single seasons now, with 12 episodes. The series was written and created by Michaela Coel.
The show’s second season is not confirmed yet, and the creator of the show has said that it will not be renewed for a new season, according to sources. However, there is no official statement from the BBC.
How to watch I May Destroy You for Free in the US and Canada
The first season of I May Destroy You aired on 7th June 2020 exclusively on BBC in the UK. The series is still available on BBC iPlayer in the UK, and if you are wondering how you can watch I May Destroy You from the United States or Canada, then follow these steps:
- Get ExpressVPN for BBC iPlayer (12+3 month free special deal)
- Download the VPN app on your preferred device
- Select a British IP address from the country list
- Now open BBC.com/iplayer on your browser
- Search I May Destroy You on iPlayer from the United States
- Enjoy the series
How to get a BBC iPlayer account in the US & Canada
Unfortunately, BBC iPlayer is only available in the United Kingdom, but that does not mean you can not access it from the United States or Canada. Follow these steps to watch I May Destroy You on BBC from Canada and USA:
- Get ExpressVPN for BBC iPlayer (30-day money-back guarantee)
- Connect to a British IP address (UK – Dockland)
- Open BBC.co.uk in your browser or click here
- Click on Sign in, which is located in the top left corner
- It will redirect you to another page now click on register now
- Select your age (Below 16 or Above 16)
- Add your date of birth, email ID, and password
- Select the United Kingdom as your country and add “E16 1AD or E16 2AF” as the postal code for Dockland
- Verify your email address
- Done! Now you have access to BBC iPlayer in the US and Canada
I May Destroy You– Trailer
I May Destroy You– Plot
The show’s story features Arabella, who was a twitter star and changed her field of work in her late twenties, and became a novelist. She gained a lot of fame from her first book, “Chronicles of a Fed-Up Millennial,” and as a result, Arabella became very famous and an icon for Millenials.
On working on her second book, she struggles to meet the deadlines. In response, Arabella ends all her work for some time, takes a break from her hectic life, and goes out to a girl’s night out with all her friends.
Upon waking up the next morning, she has a blurred memory and struggles to remember what happened last night and calls her friends to recall what happened last night but what she could remember at this point was that something happened last night, which was not very pleasant.
I May Destroy You– Ratings
The series has a very strong start, and it makes the viewer get interested from the start. It progresses at a perfect pace and has that perfect thrill factor that continues along with the show. The show has an amazing IMDb rating of 8.1 out of 10 and has a score of 98% on Rotten Tomatoes.
I May Destroy You- Cast
The series starred Michaela Coel, Weruche Opia and Paapa Essiedu in the lead cast. The other cast members are listed below:
- Marouane Zotti as Biagio
- Stephen Wight as Ben
- Adam James as Julian
- Natalie Walter as Francine
- Aml Ameen as Simon
- Lara Rossi as Kat
- Ann Akin as Alissa
- Chin Nyenwe as Tariq
- Lewis Reeves as David
What Else Can You Watch On BBC iPlayer?
BBC is considered to be one of the oldest and most prestigious content produceres in the world. Here are some moveis and tv shows you should check out on BBC:
- His Dark Materials
- Everything I Know About Love
- You Don’t Know Me
- A Very British Scandal
- Prime Suspect
- Mayans M.C
- Happy Valley
- Call the Mid Wife
- Small Axe
- Noughts + Crosses
If you are into British drama series then dont miss out on I May Destroy You and watch it on BBC iPlayer from the United States and Canada with ExpressVPN.
We have tested ExpressVPN to unblock British streaming serives including BBC, ITV, Channel 4, etc, and it woked flawlessly. Therefore we highly recomment an ExpressVPN subscription to watch BBC iPlayer from USA and all your favourite movies and TV shows.