A Teacher is a 2020 drama series released on FX for the first time on 10th November 2020. The series is an adaptation of a film of the same name by Hannah Fidell. The series was also created and co-directed by Hannah Fidell.
The miniseries consists of a single season and a total of 10 episodes. The miniseries starred Kate Mara and Nick Robinson as the lead in the series. Ashley Zukerman, Marielle Scott, Shane Harper, and Adam David Thompson are also part of the cast as series regulars.
The show had a generally favorable response from the critics. Overall, the film received positive reviews for its characterizations of the two main characters, acting, pace, and overall growth over its predecessor.
However, the finale received negative reviews for its impulsive nature, lack of closure, and simplistic treatment of complicated topics.
How to watch “A Teacher” in Canada & US for Free
“A Teacher” is a British show which is streaming on BBC iPlayer in the UK. If you wish to watch “A Teacher” in USA and Canada, then follow these steps:
- Get ExpressVPN for BBC iPlayer (12+3 month free special deal)
- Download the VPN app on your preferred device
- Select a British IP address from the country list
- Now open BBC.com/iplayer on your browser
- Search A Teacher on iPlayer from the United States
- Enjoy the series
How to get a BBC iPlayer account in the US & Canada
Unfortunately, BBC iPlayer is only accessible in the United Kingdom, but that doesn’t mean you can not use it from the United States or Canada. By following the below steps, you can stream “A Teacher “ on BBC from Canada and USA:
- Get ExpressVPN for BBC iPlayer (30-day money-back guarantee)
- Connect to a British IP address (UK – Dockland)
- Open BBC.co.uk in your browser or click here
- Click on Sign in, which is located in the top left corner
- It will redirect you to another page now click on register now
- Select your age (Below 16 or Above 16)
- Add your date of birth, email ID, and password
- Select the United Kingdom as your country and add “E16 1AD or E16 2AF” as the postal code for Dockland
- Verify your email address
- Done! Now you have access to BBC iPlayer in the US and Canada.
“A Teacher”- Trailer
“A Teacher”- Plot & Synopsis
The story of Claire Wilson, an English teacher at the fictitious Westerbrook high school in Austin, Texas, who engages in an unlawful sexual relationship with her 17-year-old high school student, Eric Walker, is told for three years from 2013 to 2014.
The show delves into the nuances of the couple’s relationship and the implications for both of them and everyone in their immediate vicinity.
“A Teacher”– Ratings
A Teacher is one of the most-watched shows on Hulu at the moment. “Television is the main channel which allows living with characters, but A Teacher provides us a highlight reel of psychic convalescence before closing on a note of simplistic finality,” observed Kristen Baldwin of Entertainment Weekly.
The series is focused on a very complicated subject that is sometimes considered very taboo, but in this show, it is portrayed very elegantly. On IMDb, the show has a rating of 6.9 out of 10 and a tomato meter score of 73%.
“A Teacher”- Cast
- Kate Mara as Claire Wilson
- Nick Robinson as Eric Walker
- Ashley Zukerman as Matt Mitchell
- Shane Harper as Logan Davis
- Marielle Scott as Kathryn Sanders
- Dylan Schmid as Josh Smith
- Adam David Thompson as Nate Wilson
- Jana Peck as Victoria Davis
What Else Can You Watch On BBC iPlayer?
BBC is rated one of the world’s oldest and most honored content producers in the world. Below are some movies and tv shows you should check out on BBC:
- Mood (2022)
- Death in Paradise
- Bloodlands (2021)
- A Very British Scandal
- Prime Suspect
- Mayans M.C
- Happy Valley
- Call the Mid Wife
- Small Axe
- Noughts + Crosses
- The Pursuit of Love
If you enjoy watching British television series, “A Teacher“ is for you. Watch “A Teacher” in USA and Canada with ExpressVPN.
We have tested ExpressVPN to unblock BBC iPlayer, HBO Max, Hulu, etc, and it worked excellently. Therefore it is highly recommended to all our readers.