Maggie is an adaptation of Tim Curcio’s short film of the same name, which tells the story of a young lady who struggles to adjust to her new life as a psychic. Maggie is accustomed to seeing the futures of her acquaintances, including her colleagues, family, customers, and even random people she meets on the street. However, when Maggie gets an unexpected glimpse of her future, she is compelled to experience life while living in the present. If you are here to find out how you can watch Maggie in New Zealand and Australia then read on.
How to watch Maggie (2022) in New Zealand & Australia| On Hulu
Maggie is an upcoming American TV show that will stream exclusively on Hulu in the US. If you are residing in Australia or New Zealand and want to watch Maggie then follow these steps:
- Get ExpressVPN for Hulu ($6.67/mo with a 30day money-back guarantee)
- Download the VPN app on your device
- Select a US IP address from the list
- Now open Hulu.com on your browser or in-app
- Search Maggie on Hulu from New Zealand & Australia
- Enjoy the show
How to get a Hulu subscription in New Zealand & Australia
Hulu is not available in New Zealand & Australia but that does not mean you can not have a Hulu subscription. Follow these steps to get a Hulu account from New Zealand & Australia:
- Get ExpressVPN (12+3 month free special deal with a 30day money-back guarantee)
- Download the VPN app and connect to a US server (the USA – NewYork)
- Get a Hulu gift card from Mygiftcardsupply [cost is around $25]
- You will get the Hulu code on your email
- Open Hulu and redeem the gift card code or click here
- Select your Hulu streaming plan & use zip code (91942,91945). You can google other zip codes, Hulu does not verify.
- Open Hulu.com and watch Maggie (2022) from New Zealand & Australia.
Maggie (2022)- Trailer
Maggie is a clairvoyant, and she often glimpses the futures of her pals, family, customers, and even strangers in her surroundings. However, when she unexpectedly catches sight of her destiny, she is compelled to begin living in the present.
Maggie (2022)- Plot
It is challenging enough in today’s world to be a young unmarried woman, but it is even more difficult if you possess psychic abilities. Maggie, played by Rebecca Rittenhouse, is a psychic who has true powers. Since she was a child, she could foresee the futures of her companions, her parents, and her colleagues. Maggie’s genuine psychic talent to glimpse into the futures of everybody around her is strange and exceptional. But things take a hilarious turn for the worse when she begins to catch glimpses of her own fate at the same time that she sees a guy she wasn’t expecting to meet. Together, these events make her life even more confusing. Can you allow yourself to fall in love even though you believe you already know how it all turns out? She probably ought to have anticipated this outcome. Rebecca Rittenhouse plays the role of Maggie.
Maggie (2022)- Release Date
The new series Maggie on Hulu will launch on Wednesday, July 6, 2022. In total, 13 episodes will be available to watch. Because each episode clocks in at less than half an hour, this series is ideal for binge-watching for those who have an appetite for some romantic psychic shenanigans.
What else can you watch with a VPN?
Here is a list of trending movies and TV shows you should check out with a VPN:
- Days of our Lives: Beyond Salem Season 2
- Love Island USA season 4
- Solar Opposite
- Blood and Treasure Season 2
- The Rehearsal
- Edge of the Earth
- Spiderman No Way Home
- Love Island UK Season 8
- The Real Housewives Ultimate Girls Trip (reality TV show)
- American Horror Story
- Rap Sh!t
- Victoria’s Secret: Angels and Demons
- Maggie in Canada
If you are into comedy then you should definitely watch Maggie on Hulu from New Zealand or Australia. Get ExpressVPN to watch Hulu in Australia, we have tested ExpressVPN with Hulu from Australia and New Zealand and it worked every time we checked, therefore we highly recommend using it to cater to all your streaming needs.