Hulu users can enter into whole new worlds of entertainment. On Hulu, you can watch different news, sports, and entertainment channels. However, with all these perks, Hulu still has some errors in it, such as Hulu Error code 400.
You can face this error because of the issues in your account information. But don’t worry; there is always a way to fix the error you’re facing while watching your favorite content.
This guide will tell you all the simplest methods that you can use to fix Hulu error code 400. All you have to do is follow the instructions step by step and resolve Hulu error code 400.
How to Fix the Hulu Error Code 400?
There are a few simple ways to fix Hulu error code 400 with your streaming device or app. Here, we have mentioned some of them:
- Reinstall the Hulu app
- Remove the device from the Hulu account
- Check your internet connection
- Power cycle your devices
- Use a wired connection
- Customer support
Reinstall the Hulu App
When you uninstall the Hulu app and reinstall it on your devices, it fixes the Hulu error code 400, including other issues like the Hulu error code p-dev320. So, install and reinstall the Hulu app from your device to check whether it helps or not.
How to Uninstall and Reinstall Hulu on iOS:
If you’re facing Hulu error code 400 on your iOS devices, follow the simplest steps to uninstall Hulu from your iPhone and reinstall it again:
- Tap and hold the Hulu app from your Home screen
- When you see a small X appear in its upper corner
- Click the app again
- Press Delete
- Now, wait for at least 60 seconds
- After that, find the Hulu in the app store
- Now, click on the cloud icon to re-download
Remove the Device from the Hulu Account
Are you still getting a Hulu error code 400 on your device? Remove the device from the Hulu account and add it back again. You can follow the steps given below to remove the device from your Hulu account:
- Open a web browser and visit the Hulu website
- Click on your username from the upper right side
- Select on account
- Type in your password and click login
- Now scroll down and go to watch Hulu on your devices
- Tap on Manage Devices
- Select the Problematic device from the list
- Select Remove
- After that, Turn on the device
- Delete the Hulu app from it
- Reinstall the app again
- Log in using your account credential
These steps will help you to fix Hulu error code 400 even if you’re using Hulu from outside the US. You can stream Hulu with ease by resolving all the error issues.
Check Your Internet Connection
You may also get Hulu error code 400 because of your internet connectivity. There might be a possibility that your internet speed gets slow because all other devices are connected to the same router. To enhance your connectivity issue, follow the steps given below:
- Remove all the devices that are connected
- Close all the background apps on your device
- Use your ethernet cable to connect your WiFi to the router
- Place the router near your device
Hulu requires the following speed to stream your movies and shows on its app:
- 3 Mbps for movies and episodes
- 8 Mbps for live streaming
- 12 Mbps for 4K content
Power Cycle Your Devices
Fix Hulu error code 400 by power cycling your device. Just follow the instructions below and do it:
- Switch off every device in which the error is occurring, even your router
- Wait for a few seconds or minutes
- Now, switch on your router or device and check if the issue is solved or not
Use a Wired Connection
To resolve this issue, you can switch to a wired connection if you’re using a Wifi. Connecting your device whether you’re using Hulu on Smart TV or PC, to the modem using an Ethernet cable can also resolve a Hulu error code 400.
If Hulu error code 400 is not resolved even after using all the above-given methods, the last option is to go to Hulu’s customer support and tell them your problem. The team will get back to you and respond to your problem in order to solve your error code on the Hulu app.
What is the Hulu Error Code 400?
Hulu error code 400 means you have an issue with your account information which is stopping the app or streaming device from connecting with Hulu. When the Hulu code error 400 appears, it usually shows the following message:
“we’re having trouble loading this right now. Check your internet connection and try again.”
What Causes Hulu Error Code 400?
Hulu error code 400 occurs when you’re having a problem with your account information. It can stop you from streaming your desired content on Hulu. Here are three main reasons why you get Hulu error 400 code:
- Slow internet connection
- Problem with your account information
- Issues with your streaming device or app
How do I fix the error code?
You can fix the Hulu error code by disconnecting your smartphone or your WiFi connection from the device and then waiting for a few seconds; now, reconnect it. You can also restart your internet router or clear the Hulu app cache data on your device; it will help you in fixing the Hulu error code 400 easily.
How do I clear my Hulu cache on my Android?
To clear the cache of your Hulu app on Android, follow the instructions given below:
- Go to settings from the home screen
- Now click apps
- Select Hulu
- Go for storage
- Select clear cache and clear data
How do I reinstall Hulu on my Android Device?
You can reinstall Hulu on Android by following the simple set of steps mentioned below:
- Go to settings
- Now, select Applications
- Click Manage applications
- Then, Click all
- Now, go for Hulu and press uninstall
- Wait for 1 minute
- Now, reinstall the Hulu app from the Google Play Store
What can you watch on Hulu?
You might get confused when you have a lot of things to watch on Hulu. But don’t worry; we’re here to make it easy for you. Below is the list of popular titles that our team of streaming experts has curated for you. Check them now:
- Quiz Lady
- LEGO Master Season 4
- Secret Chef
- No One Will Save You
- The Kardashians Season 4
- The Other Black Girl
- The D’Amelio Show Season 3
- Vacation Friends 2
- Black Cake
Resolving Hulu error code 400 is easy; you just have to reinstall your Hulu App, and it’s down. If this method doesn’t work for you, go for the other simplest methods and fix a Hulu error code 400. It is just a matter of time.
This is not the only error that can occur while you’re streaming your favorite content on Hulu; you can also get errors, like Hulu error code BYA-403- 007. To fix these errors, you have to follow simple methods like you do in Hulu error code 400.