Netflix is a subscription-based streaming media provider that distributes television shows and movies for rental or purchase online and via their streaming media player.
With over 83 million subscribers worldwide, Netflix is available almost everywhere. It has 70 million members in more than 190 countries.
It is convenient if you like to catch up on missed episodes, stream new releases, or take in some quality entertainment when you don’t feel like going out or have the time to go to the cinema.
By offering thousands of titles at your fingertips, Netflix makes it easy to find something you want to watch instantly and enjoy on your TV, computer, or mobile device.
But no matter how great something may be, it always has its flaws. Similarly, many users have been experiencing some errors when using Netflix’s website or app despite its popularity.
The error discussed in this article is the error code M7037-1111.
How to fix the M7037-1111 error | Netflix error M7037-1111 fixed
The Netflix error M7037-1111 usually occurs when you are trying to bypass geo-restricted content which is not available in your region. If you are using a free VPN or a proxy then you might face this error.
How to fix Netflix error M7037-1111 is the question every proxy/VPN user keeps asking and the answer is, to use a workable VPN service to unblock Netflix. Just follow these steps to fix Netflix error M7037-1111:
- Get ExpressVPN for Netflix (best for Netflix with 30day money-back guarantee)
- Download the VPN app on your preferred device
- Select a US IP address from the country list or any other IP address
- Now open Netflix on your browser or in-app
- Search your favorite TV show or movie on Netflix
- Enjoy streaming
What is the error M7037-1111?
The error M7037-1111 appeared with the text “Looks like you’re connecting through a VPN, proxy, or “unblocker” service. Please turn off any of these services and try again.”
It usually happens when the system detects a virtual private network or VPN used on the user side.
The main problem is that Netflix offers different content depending on the region, which means a user in Asia would not be able to watch some shows or movies available in the United States region.
Similarly, a user from the United States would be able to watch some shows or movies available in the Asia region. For this reason, users install VPNs on their devices to access Netflix from a fake location so they can access Netflix in their desired region.
Netflix started this campaign at the start of 2016 to block all the online VPN providing companies and proxy services, which was done to observe copyright laws signed by Netflix.
For example, if a show or movie can be streamed across the United States by the producers, it should only be streamed in the United States and nowhere else.
Why does the error M7037-1111 occur?
Even though the main reason for this error is already mentioned above: VPN usage. However, there could be some more reasons for this error display according to the official website of Netflix.
- Netflix does work with a standard IPv6 connection, but it would not work if the IPv6 traffic tunnel over an IPv4 connection.
- You can check or get help from your internet service provider if the error still shows even though you aren’t using any VPN or proxy service you are aware of.
- IP conflicts can also raise such issues, so users must not access the website with the faulty IP and obtain a new IP that matches the user’s location.
All of the problems mentioned above can also result in displaying the error, and getting them fixed might be able to eradicate the error from your system successfully.
How to fix or troubleshoot the error M7037-1111? (more tips)
If you face the error M7037-1111, these instructions will guide you on how to fix this error quickly.
- Restarting is the most straightforward method to fix this error. Closing and re-opening the platform might be able to fix the problem.
- Check if you have any VPN connection or if you are accessing Netflix through proxies. Disconnecting the VPN and restarting it would most probably fix the problem.
- If you don’t have any VPN connection, but you still face the same error, then the reasons could be more technical, and you should contact Netflix’s customer support to check what is wrong from your end. Additionally, there may be a bug in the system on their end, which they would fix for you.
- If your IP does not match your current location, that could be another reason. To fix this, you might need to contact your internet service provider and ask him to assign you an IP that matches your current location.
- If you are using a VPN and want to access the content from some other region, you can change locations on your VPN one by one and check if you have successfully bypassed the error or not. For instance, if you want to watch something on Netflix and it is not available in your region, and you find out on the internet that you can watch this in the American region, then you can set the location of any state in America to access the content but if you come across this error while doing this, what you can do is to change places in America one by one and check if the error is disappeared, for instance, if you’re facing this error. In contrast, if you have set your location in Los Angeles, then maybe changing it to San Francisco or Texas might be able to remove the error. The same goes for Asian or European regions, where you can switch to different cities to remove the error.
What movies and TV shows can I watch on Netflix with a VPN?
Netflix has a lot of premium content for it’s subscribers, but due to the copyrights you can now stream or even see the entire library of Netflix. This is why it is highly recommended to use a workable VPN for Netflix and watch your favorite movies and TV show. Here is a list of movies and TV shows you should check out on Netflix in 2022.
- Knives Out
- Fantastic Beasts 2
- Better Call Saul Season 06
- Jujutsu Kaisen
- Fifty Shades of Grey
- The Hobbit movies
- Taxi Driver
- The Aviator
- The Great Gatsby
- Shutter Island
- The Matrix
- Twilight movies
- Indian Jones
These are the most common fixes in such scenarios where you encounter the error M7037-1111, and most of the time, they work miraculously.
Suppose you want to watch a show or a movie or something not available in your region. Then you try to bypass Netflix libraries by a free VPN service or a free proxy and faced the Netflix error code: M7037-1111.
Get a workable VPN to watch your favorite content on Netflix and enjoy streaming movies and TV shows from anywhere in the world.