If you’re looking for ways to cancel your Netflix subscription on smart TV, you’re at the right place. This guide has all the information you need to know about canceling your Netflix subscription on Smart TV.
We understand that in today’s fast life, you don’t have much time to watch Netflix, and paying for it even when you’re not using it is not wise. So, it’s better to just cancel it. To learn the method to cancel Netflix on Smart TV, go through this guide.
Here is a video tutorial on canceling and deleting a Netflix account with a browser
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription on Smart TV?
You can cancel your Netflix subscription on Smart TV; you just have to follow a few easy steps. Before you start, ensure you have access to the email address linked to your Netflix account. Well, now let’s get started:
- Tap the Home button on your remote control
- Choose Apps and more
- Click Settings
- Select Advanced
- Tap Deactivate
- You will get a message of confirmation from the deactivation
- Press the yes button
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription on LG TV?
If you are unsatisfied with Netflix content, here is how to change Netflix regions and browse the best movies and TV shows on Netflix that are unavailable in your country. However, if you have made up your mind about canceling Netflix, here’s the step-by-step guide to canceling your Netflix subscription on LG TV:
- Open the Netflix app on the LG TV
- Click on the account option
- Go for the Membership and Billing tab
- Select Cancel Membership
- Follow the instructions given on your screen to Confirm Your Cancelation
- And it’s done; your Netflix subscription on LG TV is canceled
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription on Vizio Smart TV?
Netflix has to follow a content licensing rule, so it can not display all its content globally. However, with a reliable VPN, you can easily unblock Netflix libraries and search for your favorite movie or TV show unavailable in your country. However, if you have decided to leave Netflix, here are the steps to cancel your Netflix subscription on Vizio Smart TV by following these simple steps:
- Turn on your Vizio Smart TV
- Now go to the Netflix app on the Vizio Smart TV
- After that, you have to select the Account option
- Now click the Membership and Billing option
- You will see the Cancel Membership option; click on it.
- Confirm your cancelation, and that’s it; your Netflix subscription is canceled.
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription on Samsung TV?
Here’s the way to cancel your Netflix subscription on your Samsung TV. Just follow the instructions below:
- Open your Samsung TV.
- Select the Netflix app and go to the profile icon
- Tap on the down arrow on the right side of the screen on your Samsung TV
- Choose Account option
- Select Membership and Billing
- Click on cancel membership
- And that’s it. Your Netflix subscription on Samsung TV is canceled
How to Cancel Netflix Subscription on the Website?
If you want to cancel your Netflix subscription on smart TV through the website, make sure you are on the home screen. Once you’re on the home screen, start following these simple steps to cancel the Netflix Subscription on Smart TV through the website:
- Sign in to your Netflix account through the official Netflix website.
- Go to your Profile
- Tap on the down arrow on the top right side of the screen
- Choose Account option
- Click Membership and Billing > Cancel Membership
- You have successfully canceled your Netflix subscription on the website
Top Reasons to Reconsider Netflix Membership
- Tons of movies and shows
- Unlock other content libraries with a secure VPN
- No ads on all subscriptions
- Multiple plans for all families
- Accessible on all devices
- Netflix has a lot of anime movies and TV shows in the Japanese Netflix library, which you can access with a VPN.
Best Netflix Alternatives
There was a time when Netflix was the King of the streaming world. But now times have changed, and multiple streaming platforms have emerged, sidelining Netflix. We would recommend getting Hulu on Smart TV if you are looking for a true Netflix alternate. Other streaming services are mentioned below.
- Prime Video
- Disney Plus
What happens if I deactivate Netflix on my TV?
Deactivating Netflix on your TV box will not affect your Netflix subscription in any way. You can still continue using Netflix on other streaming devices.
Is Netflix free on Smart TV?
Smart TVs have a built-in Netflix app for free, but still, it will require a paid subscription. If you don’t have a Netflix subscription, you can sign up and pay a certain amount for the subscription. Netflix has various monthly subscription plans that you can check out and choose the one that best fits you. After that, all you have to do is search for your desired title and enjoy watching Netflix on Smart TV.
Do Smart TVs have built-in Netflix?
Yes, many devices support the Netflix app. You can find the Netflix app on the home screen of the many Netflix-enabled televisions. However, if your Smart TV didn’t come with a pre-installed Netflix application, it is totally possible to download it manually from the App Store.
Canceling your Netflix subscription on Smart TV has never been this easy. All you have to do is go through a simple set of steps, and voila! You will be successfully able to opt out of your Netflix subscription via your Smart TV.
We have provided you with the easiest guide to cancel your Netflix subscription on various Smart TVs. So, if you have had enough with Netflix, cancel it already. Additionally, you can even cancel your Netflix subscription on Firestick.