Embark on a fun-filled adventure with Tiggy and his cat Gweeseek in Tig n’ Seek Season 4, the latest installment of the popular animated series that aspires to teach its young viewers how to overcome obstacles by putting their minds to use. Though the comedy-adventure series is produced by Cartoon Network Studios, it airs on HBO Max and if you are here wondering where to watch Tig n’ Seek Season 4 in Canada then read on.
Tig n’ Seek is developed by Myke Chilian, who has previously worked on Rick and Morty as well as Uncle Grandpa. The first season of the cartoon show aired on HBO Max on July 23, 2020, while the second season premiered on March 11, 2021. The third season of Tig n’ Seek hit the airwaves on September 16, 2021, whereas season 4 is heading to the streaming platform on May 26, 2022.
How to watch Tig n’ Seek Season 4 in Canada | stream it on HBO Max
The fourth season of Tig n’ Seek is set to premiere on HBO Max exclusively in the United States, if you are living in the US then all you need is an active HBO Max subscription and you are all set.
If you are residing in Canada or anywhere else outside the US and want to stream Tig n’ Seek Season 4 on HBO then follow the steps:
- Get ExressVPN for HBO Max ($6.67/mo with 30day money-back guarantee)
- Download the VPN app on your preferred device (PC, Mobile, and Smart TV)
- Select a US IP address from the country list
- Open HBO Max in your browser on in-app
- Search Tig n’ Seek Season 4 on HBO Max from Canada
- Enjoy the cartoon
Can you get an HBO Max Subscription from Canada?
HBO Max has not launched in Canada which means it is not possible to get an HBO account in Canada, but with a VPN it is possible. A VPN lets you bypass geo-restricted content from anywhere in the world. Follow these steps to get an HBO Max account in Canada:
- Buy ExpressVPN for HBO Max (12+3 month free special deal)
- Download the VPN app on your device of choice
- Connect to an American server from the list (USA – New York)
- Get an HBO Max gift card from Mygiftcardsupply [it will cost you $25]
- You will get the HBO gift code via email within minutes
- Open HBONOW.com/gift and create your account.
- Enter your gift card code, Zip code (92027,92039), and State (California)
- You have now subscribed to HBO Max
- Open HBOMax.com and sign in with your credentials.
- Watch Tig n’ Seek Season 4 on HBO Max from Canada.
Tig n’ Seek Season 4 – Trailer
The YouTube channel of HBO Max has shared several video clips of Tig n’ Seek since the conclusion of the third season. However, the young fans of the show are still waiting to watch the official trailer for the upcoming season.
Tig n’ Seek Season 4- Plot
Tig n’ Seek revolves around the titular characters of eight-year-old Tiggy and his gadget-building cat named Gweeseek. The duo uses creative and thoughtful ways to investigate and find the missing items belonging to the Wee Gee City. The series focuses on the day-to-day challenges faced by the mystery-solving pair as they work together to resolve the latest cases at the Division of Lost and Found.
Tiggy is shown to have an upbeat personality, while Gweeseek wows the viewers with remarkable inventive abilities. The main cast of Tig n’ Seek features the vocal talents of Myke Chilian as Tiggy, Rich Fulcher as Boss, Kari Wahlgren as Gweeseek, Wanda Sykes as Nuritza, and Vatche Panos as Prangle Penguin.
Tig n’ Seek Season 4- Release and Reception
Tig n’ Seek is one of the most popular animated shows on HBO Max with an IMDb rating of 7.4/10 based on 93 user reviews.
What else can you watch on HBO Max from Canada?
When it comes to movies and TV shows, HBO is developing the best content in the United States. Here are some honorable picks you should check out in 2022:
- Hacks Season 02
- Stair Case
- The Batman
- Tokyo Vice
- The Flight Attendant
- Julia Season 01
If you are into the anime genre then this show is for you. Watch Tig n’ Seek Season 04 on HBO Max from Canada with a workable VPN like ExpressVPN. All the previous seasons and episodes of this series are also available on HBO Max if you are thinking to catch up on them.