Conversation With Friends is a twelve-part upcoming show based on a 2017 novel with the same name, written by Sally Rooney and directed by Lenny Abrahamson. The show follows the lead of Normal People, a show released in 2020 on Hulu and BBC Three, developed by Element Pictures. Similar to Normal People, this miniseries is also based on Irish millennials involved in complicated class and romantic dynamics. The show is set to air on BBC iPlayer on May 15, 2022, and if you are here to find out how to watch Conversation With Friends in New Zealand and Australia then read on
How to watch Conversation With Friends in New Zealand and Australia on iPlayer Free
Conversation With Friends is a TV show based on a novel with the same name, the show will be on BBC iPlayer and you can watch it for free if you are in the UK. But if you are in New Zealand or Australia and want to stream Conversation With Friends then follow these steps:
- Get ExpressVPN for BBC iPlayer (30day money-back guarantee)
- Download the VPN app on your preferred device (PC, MObile, or Smart TV)
- Select a British IP address from the list
- Now open BBC iPlayer on your browser or in the app
- Search Conversation With Friends on BBC iPlayer from New Zealand or Australia
- Enjoy the show
Can you have a BBC iPlayer account from New Zealand and Australia?
BBC iPlayer is only accessible in the UK, if you are based in Australia or New Zealand then you have to use a VPN to get a BBC iPlayer account. Follow these steps to get an iPlayer account from New Zealand:
- Get ExpressVPN for BBC iPlayer (30-day money-back guarantee)
- Connect to a British IP address (UK – Dockland)
- Open BBC.co.uk in your browser or click here
- Click on Sign in which is located in the top left corner
- It will redirect you to another page, now click on register now
- Select your age (Below 16 or Above 16)
- Add your date of birth, email ID, and password
- Select the United Kingdom as your country and add “E16 1AD or E16 2AF” as the postal code for Dockland
- Verify your email address
- Done! now you have access to BBC iPlayer in New Zealand and Australia
Note: When you select Conversation with Friends on BBC iPlayer, it will ask you “Do you have a TV license?” just click on “Yes I have” and play the show. (BBC iPlayer does not verify)
Conversations with Friends – Trailer
Conversations with Friends- The Plot.
The show’s casting is small, just like Normal People, with Alison Oliver as Frances, Joe Alwyn as Nick, Sasha Lane as Bobby, and Jemima Kirke as Melissa. The show revolves around the story of a 21-year-old girl, Frances, as she goes through several relationships while confronting her vulnerabilities. Her best friend, her ex-girlfriend years ago, is Bobbi.
They both attend a college together in Dublin, where they meet a married couple (Melissa and Nick) and feel a strange and unexpected connection with them. While Bobbi being compelling and outspoken, flirts openly with Melissa, Nick and Frances embark on a secret affair.
The story’s twist comes in when these unusual relationships test the bond between Frances and Bobbi.
Conversations with Friends- Reviews.
While the ratings are still yet to come, the reviews about the trailer are pretty promising. The author once stated that she is very excited to see the novel taking shape into a TV show, with fresh and intriguing ways the process is molding into.
The director Abrahamson says that although the series resembles the old show Normal People, it will still carve out fresh territory, being one of its kind!
Considering the show’s backup source, the same as Normal People, Conversation With Friends may become your next binge-watch. The show will be released on BBC iPlayer on May 15, 2022, with all twelve episodes debuting at once.
With a workable VPN, you can watch Conversation With Friends (2022) on BBC iPlayer from New Zealand and Australia. We highly recommend ExpressVPN because we have tested it to watch BBC iPlayer in the US and other OTT services, and it worked every time.