The wait is finally over. House of Gucci is finally arriving on home media. It’s already available to rent on multiple platforms but people who own VOD subscriptions are asking the question, when is House of Gucci coming to platforms like Netflix, HBO Max, Hulu and Paramount+? The answer to this is simple – House of Gucci is coming to Paramount+ on 22nd February 2022, but the bad news for people who don’t have a Paramount Plus subscription yet, is that they will not be able to stream it anywhere else. If you are here to find out how you can watch House of Gucci in UK on Paramount+ just read on.
If you’re one of those viewers and want to catch House of Gucci at home, unless you rent the movie from Apple TV or buy it from some platform like Play Store, you will not be able to stream it online. Of course, the best way for you would still be to get a Paramount+ subscription and then watch House of Gucci on Paramount Plus in UK. With that said, here’s how to watch the Lady Gaga starrer on Paramount+ in United Kingdom.
How to Watch House of Gucci in UK on Paramount+ | Stream House of Gucci in the United Kingdom
House of Gucci is one of the best drama movies Hollywood has ever produced. The movie is nominated for Oscars in the “Best Film” category. House of Gucci will be streaming on Paramount Plus from 22 February. You can watch it if you are located in the US, Australia or Canada.
Unfortunately, House of Gucci fans from the UK won’t be able to catch the movie because Paramount Plus is not available in the United Kingdom. But don’t worry, here is how you can watch House of Gucci in the UK on Paramount Plus.
- Get Express VPN for Paramount+ [30-day money-back guarantee)
- Download and Install it on your device
- Select a US IP address from the list
- Open Paramount Plus in the app or in the browser
- Search House of Gucci on Paramount + from the UK
How to get a Paramount+ account in the UK | Stream House of Gucci on Paramount Plus in UK
Getting a Paramount+ subscription is not a big deal once you have a VPN, Just follow these steps to get a Paramount account in the UK:
- Go to mygiftcardsupply.com and purchase a paramount+ gift card
- Buy a gift card for ($25,$50, or $100) and pay via credit card, Bitcoin, or PayPal
- After you are done with the payment, an email will be dispatched to the email id you mentioned in the billing details
- Select a US IP address from ExpressVPN
- Now sign in/ sign up on Paramountplus.com but don’t choose a package
- Enter your details, name, email address. For zipping code us 90210 (California) or google another zip code because Paramount+ does not verify your location via Zip code.
- Redeem your Paramount+ gift code here by entering the PIN code you received via email
- Now you have a Paramount+ account in the UK so enjoy
Note: To redeem the PIN code sent by mygiftcardsupply.com you will need a Paramount+ account in the UK. So register first (with a VPN) and then redeem the gift code.
House of Gucci on Rent
House of Gucci is available for rent on the following platforms.
- Spectrum on Demand (US)
- Virgin TV GO (UK)
You can also purchase the movie from:
- Amazon Videos
- Apple iTunes
- Google Play Movies
- Sky Store (UK)
- Rakuten TV (UK)
- Vudu (US)
- Cineplex (Canada)
House of Gucci on DVD
The movie will be available on DVD and Blu-ray on 22 Feburary 2022.
What Else Can I Watch on Paramount Plus
When it comes to movies and TV shows, Paramount has a lot to offer, here is a list of content you should watch on Paramount+
House of Gucci – Trailer
House of Gucci – Plot
House of Gucci is a crime drama based on a true story. The movie is directed by Ridley Scott, the man behind projects like Alien and Martian who had the wish to make a movie on Gucci’s since at least the early 2000s when he was all set to direct a project with Angelina Jolie and Leonardo DiCaprio in the lead roles of Patrizia Reggiani and Maurizio Gucci respectively. The project was officially given to him by November 2019 when he and Gaga were officially onboarded. By the end of February 2021. the production had started.
The Gucci dynasty biography stars Lady Gaga as Patrizia Reggiani, Adam Driver as Maurizio Gucci, Al Pacino as Aldo Gucci, Jeremy Irons as Rodolfo Gucci, Jared Leto as Paolo Gucci, Jack Huston as Domenico De Sole, Salma Hayek as Giuseppina “Pina” Auriemma, Camille Cottin as Paola Franchi, Reeve Carney as Tom Ford, and Mădălina Diana Ghenea as Sophia Loren.
The movie takes place in the year 1978 and revolves around the character portrayed by Lady Gaga, Patrizia Reggiani, who will do anything to be successful and be on top. She believes her wish would come true when she sees Maurizio Gucci at a party and eventually gets him to marry her. Maurizio faces friction from the family but chooses love over family. Patrizia, however, seems to be more interested in the wealth and the legacy of the family wants Maurizio to take over the Gucci empire by almost any means necessary. Will Lady Gaga be successful in her ambitions? find out by watching House of Gucci on Paramount+ in the United Kingdom.
House of Gucci – Revenue & Ratings
The movie was released on 9th November 2021 and first premiered at the Odeon Luxe Leicester Square in London. It soon followed a theatrical release on November 24, 2021, for the North American market. Made with a budget of USD 75 million, the movie has been able to gross USD 152 million so far and as such, cannot be considered a box-office success at this point. However, the reviews from the critics have been altogether positive with IMDb rating the movie 6.7/10 and Rotten Tomatoes giving it a score of 63%. Common Sense Media has rated the Robert De Niro starrer a score of 4 stars out of 5 while Metacritic has rated it the least with a score of just 59%. Roger Ebert had mixed feelings about the movie and gave it a 2.5 out of 4 stars.
House of Gucci – Awards & Nominations
In terms of awards and accolades, the movie has already been nominated for plenty. It has even managed to win more than half a dozen awards including Capri Hollywood International Film Festival award for Best Actress, Capri Italian-American Artist of the Year, and Icon Award (Lady Gaga all three), African-American Film Critics Association award for AAFCA’s Top Ten Films, American Cinematheque Tribute to the Crafts award for Hair and Makeup, and New York Film Critics Circle award for Best Actress (Lady Gaga.)
Watch House of Gucci – Cast:
- Lady Gaga as Patrizia Reggiani
- Adam Driver as Maurizio Gucci
- Jared Leto as Paolo Gucci
- Jeremy Irons as Rodolfo Gucci
- Salma Hayek as Giuseppina Auriemma
- Al Pacino as Aldo Gucci
- Jack Huston as Domenico De Sole
- Reeve Carney as Tom Ford
- Camille Cottin as Paola Franchi
- Vincent Riotta as Fernando Reggiani
- Alexia Muray as Silvana Reggiani
- Mia McGovern Zaini as Alessandra Gucci
- Florence Andrews as Jenny Gucci
- Mădălina Diana Ghenea as Sophia Loren
- Youssef Kerkour as Nemir Kirdar
- Mehdi Nebbou as Said
- Miloud Mourad Benamara as Omar
- Antonello Annunziata as Karl Lagerfeld
- Catherine Walker as Anna Wintour
- Martino Palmisano as Richard Avedon
Crime and Drama.
The movie is worth the hype and you will enjoy every moment of it. The movie is streaming on Paramount+ and you can watch it in the United Kingdom with a VPN. You can also rent the movie on Apple iTunes and Amazon Videos.